Chennai and Tirupati Divya Desam Temple Tour Package
There are several temples dedicated to God Vishnu, Divya desam Temples are the 108 Vishnu temples that are mentioned in the works of the Tamil Azhvars (saints). "Divya" means "premium" and "Desam" indicates "place" (temple). Of the 108 temples, 105 are in India, one is in Nepal, and last two are outside the Earthly realms.
Day wise Itinerary Chennai and Tirupati Divya Desam Temple Tour Package
Day 01 - Morning proceed to visit Thirneermalai Neervanna perumal temple , then visit Sri Bhatavatsala Perumal Temple (Thirunindravur 40 kms from Chennai ) - temple from there move to visit Mahabalipuram visit Sri Nithya Kalyana Perumal Temple , Sri Sthala Sayana Perumal Temple, return to Hotel - Evening visit Sri Parthasarthy Temple – Night halt in Chennai .
Day 02 – Morning proceed to visit Veera Raghava Perumal temple (Tiruvallur 46 kms) , then visit (Sholingur 80 kms ) Sri Yoga Narasimha Swamy Temple proceed Tirupati , evening visit Padmavati Temple – Night halt in Tirupati.
Day 03 – Early morning Visit Sri Srinivasa Perumal Temple (Tirumala Tirupati) ,Time permit visit Kalahasti Shiva Temple move to Chennai – Night halt in Chennai.Tour Ends
Note - 8 Divya Desam Temple (7 From Tamil Nadu & 1 From Andhra)
Chennai Divya Desam Temple
01. Thiruvallikkeni - Sri Parthasarathy Temple
02. Thiruneermalai ( 4 kms from Pallavaram GST Road ) - Sri Neervanna Perumal Temple
03. Thiruvedanthai ( Mahabalipuram ) - Sri Nithya Kalyana Perumal Temple
04. Thiru Kadalmalai (Mahabalipuram) - Sri Sthala Sayana Perumal Temple
05. Thiru Nindravoor (Thirunindravur 40 kms from Chennai ) - Sri Bhatavatsala Perumal Temple
06. Thiruevvuloor (Tiruvallur 46 kms ) - Sri Veeraraghava Perumal Temple
07. Thirukkatikai (Sholingur 80 kms ) - Sri Yoga Narasimha Swamy Temple.
08/ Andhra Pradesh-Thirupathi (Tirumala, Andhra Pradesh) - Sri Srinivasa Perumal Temple
Enter your journey details for travel enquiry.